PaperSpill is a website about science.It is a place where users:
- share their various scientific interests;
- try to make science fun for everybody.
Its goal is to promote:
- fun learning,
Golden Rules for posting:
1. Paperspill is for:
- ACTUAL science
- FUN science
- or AT LEAST, INTERESTING science..
2. Paperspill is NOT for:
- nudity or violence (keep it PG-13);
- posts stolen from other sites;
- copyrighted materials;
- memes and cat pics.
3. Please use valid references for all of your posts. They will be judged based on this.
a. Threats and promotion of harm
(threatening, organizing attacks, celebrating harm done to others)
b. Promotion of self-harm
(including cultures that encourage such behaviors, like pro-ana)
(you can show Jerry Mouse hitting Tom on the head, but no violence in real life or extreme violence in movies, TV shows etc.)
(no display of nudity, be it in a sexual or a non-sexual context; also, no sexual content involving a minor)
e. Bullying and harassment; hate speech and campaigns in controversial issues
(please try to maintain a friendly attitude)
f. Promoting illegal or regulated goods
(we try to make this website available for minors (over 13) too!)
f. Intellectual Property
(please check that you have the right to share what you are posting; as for freeware materials, we encourage you to transform and combine them according to your own ideas)
g. Attempts to compromise security and privacy
We would be grateful if you reported the posts/comments/messages and, while we cannot promise that the users will be immediately excluded, we will do our best to investigate.
You can report a post by clicking the flag button ⚐ at the bottom of every post (and also at the top for Board posts).
- you have been sending other users spam or disturbing messages;
- you have been posting inappropriate comments;
- your account has been hacked and used for the above purposes.